Translate

Thursday 23 June 2011

Spreading Gint@ro at Tambunan

                                                  Gint@ro made first layout .
                                Yup...no kidding....I made it on the side of highway ...
                                                     Sketching ......
While in working...then suddenly ... came this old lady approached me from behind. She was very kind to give me some supports after seeing my work on that moment. I never thought this type of art managed to gain  attention to some of the resides.
                                                        That's  it....Finished !!
                                                   
                                             Primary school kids with my artwork.
Big thanks to these cute children ! They took a break by giving some support of my artwork.Actually...there are  Bisius  Family cute children :) By the way....if you would like to see this gravity art by yourself  ..please do come to Kg. Kinabaan , Tambunan .

4 comments:

  1. waa...next trip pi sna tmpt sya d keningau !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst...mari p rumah saya...ada dinding kusung untuk dilukis. saya sanggup ni masak special2...hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah...mango..kita atur nanti...ada kupi kupi kan...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oraiiittt! misti ada tu...kikikikikkk...

    ReplyDelete